3 MINUTE APPROVAL*
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Communication Consent ("Consent") the words "we," "us," and "our" refer to One Way Title Loans and any of its affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees. The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual identified on the loan application packet that you have submitted to us ("Application").
You agree that during the application process and loan administration (if you successfully obtain a loan with us) we may: (a) monitor and record telephone calls to assure the quality of our service or for other reasons; (b) call you, leave you a voice or prerecorded voice message, or send you a text, e-mail, or other electronic message (each a "Communication") for any purpose related to your Application or loan, including, but not limited to, application information, required documentation, loan information, promotions and other marketing material; (c) call or text you at any telephone number you provide on your Application, including cellular telephone numbers, and may send an e-mail to any e-mail address you provide on your Application; (d) include your personal information in a Communication; and (e) always communicate with you in an manner permissible by law that does not require your prior consent. Our contact, however, will relate only to the products or services in which you are interested in this online session, and we may call or email you even if you do not submit or save the online application.
SMS DISCLOSURES AND TERMS
This Short Message Service ("SMS") Disclosure and Terms ("Disclosure") applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words "our," "we," and "us" refer to ONE WAY TITLE LOANS and any of its affiliates, strategic partners, service providers, assignees and/or agents with whom we have contracted to market or otherwise communicate with you, including assistance to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us ("Account"). As used in this Disclosure, "SMS Notifications" means any SMS communication (text message) from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, application information, required documents, loan amounts, loan information, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material. By entering a mobile number you certify that (a) you are the account holder, or (b) have the account holder's permission. By submitting your mobile number to us and agreeing to this Disclosure you certify that you have elected to receive SMS messages from us.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 213-444-0018. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 213-444-0018.
4. Opt-in Sign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Message & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 213-444-0018 or through email: email@example.com
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
7. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered "in writing" to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.