3 MINUTE APPROVAL*
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Communication Consent ("Consent") the words "we," "us," and "our" refer to One Way Title Loans and any of its affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees. The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual identified on the loan application packet that you have submitted to us ("Application").
You agree that during the application process and loan administration (if you successfully obtain a loan with us) we may: (a) monitor and record telephone calls to assure the quality of our service or for other reasons; (b) call you, leave you a voice or prerecorded voice message, or send you a text, e-mail, or other electronic message (each a "Communication") for any purpose related to your Application or loan, including, but not limited to, application information, required documentation, loan information, promotions and other marketing material; (c) call or text you at any telephone number you provide on your Application, including cellular telephone numbers, and may send an e-mail to any e-mail address you provide on your Application; (d) include your personal information in a Communication; and (e) always communicate with you in an manner permissible by law that does not require your prior consent. Our contact, however, will relate only to the products or services in which you are interested in this online session, and we may call or email you even if you do not submit or save the online application.
SMS DISCLOSURES AND TERMS
This Short Message Service ("SMS") Disclosure and Terms ("Disclosure") applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words "our," "we," and "us" refer to ONE WAY TITLE LOANS and any of its affiliates, strategic partners, service providers, assignees and/or agents with whom we have contracted to market or otherwise communicate with you, including assistance to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us ("Account"). As used in this Disclosure, "SMS Notifications" means any SMS communication (text message) from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, application information, required documents, loan amounts, loan information, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material. By entering a mobile number you certify that (a) you are the account holder, or (b) have the account holder's permission. By submitting your mobile number to us and agreeing to this Disclosure you certify that you have elected to receive SMS messages from us.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 213-444-0018. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 213-444-0018.
4. Opt-in Sign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Message & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 213-444-0018 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
7. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered "in writing" to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.
Important Notice Regarding Your Privacy Rights
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information to identify you, confirm facts about you, deliver financial products and services to you, to help us assess requests for financial products and services, and as necessary to service your loan.
Personal Information We Maintain or Collect
The following are examples of the types of nonpublic personal information we maintain or collect:
* Information that you provide in connection with your loan, applications, other forms, or verbally, such as: name, address, telephone number, social security number, income, assets, driver’s license number, and employment information.
* Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or other parties, such as: account balances and payment history.
* Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as: creditworthiness and credit history.
* Information obtained from non-affiliated third parties about your transactions with them.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share some or all of the Personal Information that is described above as follows:
* With Non-Affiliated Financial Service Providers, such as banks, mortgage bankers, credit card issuers, insurance companies and insurance agents.
* With Non-Affiliated Non-Financial Companies, such as statement processors, repossession companies, collection agencies, or our attorneys.
* With Our Affiliated Companies for their everyday business purposes or to market their products to you.
* With Non-Affiliates for Joint Marketing – We may share your Personal Information with non-affiliated financial companies with whom we have a formal agreement to market financial products or services to you.
* We may also share, as may be required or permitted by law, information about your loan to credit reporting agencies or pursuant to legal process.
Your Right to Limit Sharing/Opt-Out Right
You have the right to limit our sharing of your Personal Information, except as permitted by law, by completing and returning the opt-out notice that was provided to you via the US Postal Service titled “FACTS: What Does One Way Financial, LLC dba One Way Title Loans Do With Your Personal Information?” (Customers located in California can also return the opt-out notice titled “Important Privacy Choices for California Consumers”).
You can download a new notice here: Download Federal Notice
You can download a new notice for California residents here: Download California Notice
Protection of Information and Security Procedures
We restrict access to Personal Information about you as a current or former customer to our employees or affiliates who need this information to provide financial products or services to you and to otherwise service your account(s) with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal and state standards to guard your Personal Information.
Privacy Notice - Online Supplement
This section describes our practices regarding information we receive about you during visits to this web site. The amount and type of information we receive depends on how you use this site.
Please note that our website may provide links to third party sites not controlled by us. We suggest that you check the specific Privacy Notices of any site before providing any personally identifiable information.
Electronic Mail Sent to Us That Contains Personal Information
Internet users may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing information about your account with us. We will only use this information to identify the user as our customer and to determine how to respond to the electronic mail. We will use this information for the purpose identified in the email message and to enhance our understanding of you in order to improve our services to you.
To use our Internet services, such as online account access, we require a certain amount of personally identifying information (e.g., name, Social Security number, account number and other applicable information) we can use to verify you as our customer. We use this to identify and access data in the existing relationship we have with you in order to provide you with the requested services. We request email addresses as an alternate means of contacting you. Providing your email address is optional, except when you request an Internet delivered service, then it is necessary for us to have your email address in order to honor your request. We may also use this information to enhance our understanding of you and improve our services.
What Are Cookies (If we don't track cookies do we need this paragraph)
A "cookie" is a small line of text that is stored within your browser when you visit a cookie-enabled website. As you browse the Web, cookie-enabled sites will send cookies to your browser, along with pages. Your browser probably has options that will let you control whether the browser accepts cookies, rejects cookies, or notifies you each time a cookie is sent to you.
If your browser is set to reject cookies, cookie-enabled websites will not recognize you when you return. This provides you with anonymity, but it also makes it very difficult to offer you customized services. It is also less secure than using cookies, because all of your specific data must be sent to the website each time you view a page. Accepting cookies means your private data can stay at the Web server, and the only information transmitted over the Internet is your ID cookie.
If your browser is set to accept cookies, any cookies that are sent to your browser are stored in your computer for a period of time. There are a few different types of cookies. A "session" cookie is stored only in your computer's working memory (RAM) and only lasts for your browsing session. When you close all of your browser's windows, or when you shut down your computer, the session cookie disappears forever. A "permanent" cookie is stored on your computer's hard drive until a specified date, which could be tomorrow, next week, or 10 years from now. Permanent cookies stay on your computer until either a) they expire, b) they are overwritten with newer cookies, c) you manually remove them.
We use permanent cookies to supply visitors to our site with a customized experience. These cookies do not involve personally identifiable information. We also use session cookies to customize your experience during a session, to aid in your navigation and use of the site, to develop generic web site metrics and other similar uses.
Keeping Customer Information Accurate
If you believe our records are incomplete or inaccurate, you may write to us at: 1300 W Olympic Blvd #204 Los Angeles Ca 90015 or email us at email@example.com
Effective Date; Changes to Our Policy